Marriage & Family Therapist in Keller
Serving Keller, Colleyville, Southlake, North Richland Hills & Dallas Fort-Worth
Discover the Solutions in Your Life
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
- Henry David Thoreau
As you spend time viewing my website, I would like you to imagine what your life would be like without the problem that has led you to seek help at this time. My role is to help turn what is imagined and hoped for into your real future.
My areas of specialty include:
- Couples/Marital Counseling
- Adolescent/Teen Issues
- Family Counseling
Solution-Focused Therapy (SFT) is a revolutionary approach to helping people to identify, create, and live the kind of life they hope for.
What is revolutionary about SFT?
- Traditional therapies focus on problems and often require years to fully investigate those problems. Solution-Focused Therapy focuses on solutions and achieves results quickly.
- Traditional therapists often focus on and struggle with client "resistance." Solution-Focused Therapists do not encounter resistance in clients because this approach evokes strengths rather than provoking fear.
- Traditional therapists try to catch clients in the act of showing their symptoms and pathology through "interventions." Solution-Focused Therapy evokes the client's innate wisdom and intelligence.
- Traditional therapies focus on what clients have been doing wrong and analyze the client's deficiencies. Solution-Focused Therapy focuses on what clients have been doing right and builds on that for permanent solutions.
If you are looking for the kind of therapy where you will be treated with respect, given real reasons for hope, and inspired to discover lasting solutions, Solution-Focused Therapy was designed for you!
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Sign up now to receive news, inspirational stories, and self-help tips from Elliott Connie.
1660 Keller Parkway
Keller, TX 76248
Elliott's Latest Book,
The Solution Focused Marriage